My indan teacher Akhilesh Bodhi offers Yoga Teachers Trainings at his Neo Yoga Center.
I am thrilled that he asked me again to assist him at his next training in my old “home” Goa, India.
The trainings are a fantastic chance for everyone to dive deep into “the real yogic life”- not only if you want to become a Yoga Teacher but also if you feel like getting to know all about Yoga.
Although the training comes with a full schedule and busy days, you will get to enjoy the beautiful surrounding of Goan beaches.
Akhilesh is a wonderful teacher who does not only have a vast knowledge in terms of Yoga but also comes with a profoundly big heart and refreshing wisdom.
One further teacher on the training is Swami Prabodh Chaithanya.
The Yoga Teachers Training is one month long and includes following points:
- advanced Asanas from Hatha Yoga Tradition
- advanced techniques of Asanas as by Patanjali
- Pranayama – differnt forms of Pranayama (like Kumbhaka & Bandhas)
- Hatha Yoga Pranayama (like Nadi Shodhan & different forms of Kumbhaka)
- Mudras: 10 types of Mudras (Psychic Gestures like mentioned in Hatha Yoga Pradipika e.g. Mahamudra, Mahabandha, Mahavedha, Uddiyan, Jalandhar, Moola, VipritKarani, Khechari)
- Trataka (concentrated gazing involving candle flame Trataka)
- Kapalbhati (Frontal Lobe cleansing)
- Meditation – Chakra Meditation, Kundalini Meditation (from Osho), Guided meditation from Vedas and other types of Dynamic meditations
- Yoga Nidra (Psychic sleep)
- Bhagvat Gita and Vedanta philosophy
- Human Anatomy
After completion of the full training and passing the exam students will receive the Yoga Alliance accepted YTTC 200 hours RYS certification with E-RYP faculty.
Price: (includes complete course program, teachers manual, neti pot, vegetarian food, accomodation. Accomodation will be simple lake bungalows.)
further info here: